domenica 4 dicembre 2011

This is what happens when an irrefrenable force meets an unmovable object




Motorpsycho - The nerve tattoo - Blissard [Stickman Records, 1996]


Altro brano che ho suonato sino allo sfinimento; altro clamoroso testo "alla Motorpsycho"; altro imperdibile finale, stavolta in stile Lucy in the sky with diamonds: un trionfo di desueti punti e virgola. Un'emozione sonora tatuata addosso:




The nerve tattoo

It’s just an itch beneath the skin
I can’t get it out or seal it in
I can’t dislodge the need to scratch it
screaming from it’s root
it’s an echo inside my head
a need to say what can’t be said
it’s the nerve tattoo, such a bad rash
spiteful and divine


but thats OK
it doesn’t matter anyway
it’s still those with the least to say
that will be heard...


ah, the elloquence of trash!
the persuasiveness of cash
rings true like the whispered lies
of half-forgotten lullabyes

designed to please,
designed to soothe;
designed to shift amillion units or two;
designed to mean nothing at all
for anyone


but thats ok
it doesn’t matter anyway
it’s still those with the least to say
that will be heard...


don't misunderstand me
it’s all emptiness and words
I’d cut my veins to paint it as
beautifully meaningless,
picturesque and absurd...

...
...
...
...
...it’s a masterpiece I heard

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento